Leave your faith behind

My name is Nimrod. I'm atheist, but before I was believer...

For 15 year I was preacher. Thousand of people heard my speech about god, salvation and everlasting life. 

I had many friends and I felt in a brotherhood.

When I started the university my desire of knowledge led me to the conclusion that God not was enough for understand the universe.

That was the reason why I decided to leave my religion.

All my old friends leave me and I was alone, my brotherhood turned me back. After of years of to leave my faith, often I feel alone.

It is very hard to know that when I have a trouble there is no God who listen to me. But despite that and after all I'm step up here, alone, sad and believing that god not exist.

And what do I believe now?

I believe in the success of humanity. I believe that the miracles exist, but the humanity is the one who produce these miracles. after of death no have nothing, the life is now. It is short, It is unfair, It is hard, but YOU ARE ALIVE RIGHT NOW!!! 







No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Leave your faith behind

My name is Nimrod. I'm atheist, but before I was believer... For 15 year I was preacher. Thousand of people heard my speech about god, s...